- Justin and JD3D is one of the first ten Vray Mentors in the world; able to offer professional certification and training in Vray.
- You can choose to train with me in Berlin, or I can visit you on site anywhere in Germany or the UK – to train or certify your staff in Vray rendering.
- If you would like beginner, mid-level or advanced Vray training, I can cater a course for you specifically.
- Training materials are provided by chaos Group, and I can provide a temporary educational licence.
- You can also get an official Chaos Group ‘Vray Certified Professional’ certificate at the end (if you pass!)
What can training do for me?
Anything that saves time, saves money.
Training to use Vray correctly is a great investment!
- Learn lots of time-saving tips and workflows
- Speed up renders
- Reduce set up times for VRay scenes
- Learn how to optimise scenes so they fit into memory
- Being confident you are “doing it right” helps keep you relaxed and focused
- Vray certified is a great professional qualification
- Saves money on hardware
- Learn latest Chaos Group workflows and methods
For beginners: Vray has been around for over a decade and gone through many iterations. Taking a class now means you will learn the most up-to-date methods, and can skip years of superfluous tutorials and lessons.
If you have a project needing rendering expertise, please feel free to get in touch.